We, at Global-Tardif, are experts in the conception, design, engineering and manufacturing of standard or custom architectural quality elevator cabs.
For many years we have recognized the importance of quality, excellence and performance down to the smallest details.
Our skilled, experienced and specialized personnel ensure you of our commitment to quality as well as performance with our manufacturing lead time.
Our cabs are manufactured using highly accurate laser and CNC machining operations. These new technologies ensure you a top quality product at the best economical cost.
To ensure easy field assembly and to meet our quality standards, our cabs are test-assembled prior to leaving the factory.
This is the most popular and economical design for lower speed elevator application. The GT-LSE4™ Cab is the ONLY one of his category to include the following outstanding features :
• Stainless steel satin #4 modular cab shell walls structure
• Stainless steel satin #4 cab front
• Stainless steel satin #4 doors
• 2" (50 mm) Stainless steel satin #4 reveals
• Stainless steel satin #4 kick base
• REMOVEABLE plastic laminate hang on panels
• Stainless steel satin #4 solid 1/4" x 2" (6 x 50 mm) flat bar
• GT-22E or GT-22L suspended ceiling
• Aluminum pad hooks
* Also available with bronze satin or mirror finish
kind of arrangement can be built to complement any building
style with distinction.
We can produce and manufacture these cabs for use in cunjunction with hydraulic, traction or machine room less elevators.
©2006 Global Tardif Elevator Manufacturing Group Inc.
Global-Tardif reserves the right to discontinue models or options at any time or change the specifications, warranty terms, materials, equipment or pricing without notice and without incurring obligation.
For any comments on this site : email@example.com